Crops - What we grow - Farmer's Pick ™ Produce - Boise, Idaho
We grow vegetables and melons that:
- We enjoy and our customers appreciate
- Respond well for us on our land
- Do not attract a lot of pests that requires spraying
- Are hard to find in the grocery store, like a field grown sun ripe tomato with taste, a crisp baby pickling cucumber picked early that morn, or like a heirloom melon that naturally slips from the vine when picked ripe
At this time, we do not grow sweet corn, potatoes or storage onions.
Each year we try new varieties and are open to customer suggestions.
Farm Stand Prices
– click on images to view –
Boise farm market Boise farm produce Boise farms Boise farm stands Boise farmstands Boise produce stands Cloverdale Boise fresh local produce Boise Idaho farm stands Idaho farmstands Idaho produce stand local Boise farms local Boise farm stands local Boise farmstands local Boise produce local grown Boise local grown fruit vegetables local grown produce old fashioned heirloom fruit veg Boise ID vegetable farm market